Write your review here
Location: 71 Stevenson St., Suite 1000. San Francisco, CA
Overview: LendingClub is a US based peer-to-peer lending company, which operates an online lending platform. The platform enables merchants to obtain a loan, and investors to purchase notes backed by payments made on loans.
|Loan/Cash Advance Amount||$1,000 to $40,000|
|Minimum monthly revenue||none|
|Time in business||none|
|Minimum credit score||600, avg. score 700|
|Repayment terms||36-month loan and 60 month|
- Lending Club is a peer-to-peer lending site
- Backed by everyday investors rather than large financial institutions
- Business must make at least $50,000 in annual revenue
- Flexible terms from 1-5 years
- Dedicated U.S. based client advisor
- Some fees may apply
- Credit score of 620 or above is prefered but not required
- Doesn’t offer Merchant Cash Advance
- Have an average credit score of around 700.
- Are a high-income earner - Lending Club borrowers have an average annual income of $78,764.
- Consumers with a low debt-to-income ratio/li>